June 5th, 2010 – release 220.127.116.11: status General Availability (GA)
This major release is adding a built-in HTTPS server and a new Java client to enable connection from any Web browser (Firefox, Chrome, Opera, IE...) and any decice (Linux, Mac, Windows where Java is installed) We added also the support of the Universal Printer from any web access session.
The release 18.104.22.168 includes the fix of all known issues of the the previous releases.
June 14th, 2009 – release 22.214.171.124: status General Availability (GA)
Key new features for a major Milestone in the Server Based Computing solution. In addition to the existing basic and advanced TSplus features already delivered by TSplus, the release 3.10 is ading the five new features.
- Improved Remote Desktop (RDS) interface
- Fast and easy file transfer between the user and the server
- Comprehensive and easy to use Administration Tool
- Advanced Security Options
- HTTP access to the TSplus server
- New TSplus user access client program
With this release, TSplus become the easiest and most inexpensive alternative to Citrix/TSE/RDS. It is also a rich and multi-functional product able to be adapted to any specific environment.
We received many positive comments from our customers all over the world TSplus has listened carefully to customer feedback and integrated the most valuable capabilities into a solid and robust Application Publishing and Remote Access product.
TSplus 3.10 now supports the following Operating Systems as Terminal Servers:
- XP Home
- XP Professional 32 and 64 bit
- VISTA Professional, Corporate or Ultimate 32 and 64 bit
- Windows 7, Corporate or Ultimate 32 bits and 64 bits
- SBS 2003, 32 and 64 bit
- Windows 2003 Server with existing TSE (RDS) license server