TSplus development history:
- December 17th, 2007 - release 220.127.116.11: This initial release includes the multi-session support on XP SP2 and SP2c, the Application Control using AppControl.ini file, the Universal Printer feature, the TSplus Taskbar, a web server, a RDP and a Seamless client generator.
- January 10th, 2008 - release 18.104.22.168: First production release which includes the initial release of AdminTool and the support of Domain / Active Directory.
- February 15th, 2008 - release 22.214.171.124: Windows XP SP3, Windows Home Edition and VISTA as server support.
- 20 march 2008 - release 126.96.36.199: Use of RDP Virtual Channels to speed up Printing performances (multiply by 8) and to review the Seamless client capabilities.
- April 13th, 2008 - release 188.8.131.52: Improvement of the AdmiTool to benefit from a complete administration set of wizards. Initial release with Drag & Drop capability to assign applications to users or to group of users.
- May 12th, 2008 - release 184.108.40.206: Windows 2003 support of 2003 using existing TSE (RDS) CALs. Initial release of Windows 2003 SBS as application server. Adding the load balancing and fail over capability to TSplus.
- June 17th, 2008 - release 220.127.116.11: Fix of all known issues on 2003 SBS servers.
- July 20th, 2008 - minor release: Specific algorithms to warrant the installation regardless the RDP version installed on the servers.
- August 20th, 2008 - minor release: Correction of different issue around the Universal Printing features when large documents was printed. Localization fixes to enable TSplus to work on any languages.