October 1st 2012 – release 184.108.40.206: status General Availability (GA)
- Redesign of the AdminTool
- Support of W8 and W2012 RTM
- The Setup program now supports international languages
- English, Spanish, Portuguese, French, German, Dutch, Italian, Polish, Russian, Hungarian and Chinese.
- Re-design of the Client Generator.
- We are now compatible when a Java update is applyed on the server.
- Fix has been applied to avoid anti-viruses blocking the virtual channel communications.
The release 220.127.116.11 includes all the fixes of all known issues of the the previous releases.
August 5th 2012 – release 18.104.22.168: status General Availability (GA)
- The Gateway Web Portal has been added which enable to assign servers to users.
- New HTML logon templates have been added for a better user experience.
- Development of the Update Release Patch
This release has fixed all known issues of the release 22.214.171.124
July 10th 2012 – release 126.96.36.199: status General Availability (GA)
This major release has been redesigned to enable:
- HTML5 client added to TS WEB
- The replacement of the CopSSH by the TSplus SSH/Tunelling solution
- The replacement of TinySSL HTTPS servers by TSplus Java based HTTPS server
- The option to use IIS or Apache rather than the default HTTP and HTTPS web servers
- Include the requested kernel technologies to build our evolution in 2013