TSplus 7.40 release announcement
- This release is a corrective one. It mainly includes fixes.
- Ability to reconnect after a disconnect and to continue to use the Universal Printer,
- Option to disable the local disk mapping,
- Avoid to change the existing UAC rules,
- Better handling of the blinking issue on W8/W2012,
- Fix of HTML5 maximize feature on Android,
- New floating panel option to display the remote applications within a windows.
TSplus 7.30 release announcement
- New powerful and exciting functionality: the Administrator can enable/disable user access without having to provide to users their Windows credentials. He can use a PIN code, an email address or any Client ID as Web Logon. He is also free specify a password which is not the Windows password. This is very flexible and it delivers a secured user Internet access.
Just one email address to connect
Just a hidden PIN code to connect
- Fixes to our powerful "Open On Client" feature, which enables to start Office document automatically on the user side
- Great enhancements to "URL On Client" feature, which automatically starts the user local browser when a link is selected on the server side. This can be the best solution for publishing video or music. Rather than use the server side browser/network, such URL will be started on the user side providing the best possible experience.
Open any file automatically on the user side
Open any URL on the user side
- Faster logon (because all users will get the full Remote Desktop) with the new "alwaydesktop" setting in AppControl.ini
- New setting in AppControl.ini to avoid the display of the progress bar during the logon: "progressbar"
- New feature: check if you are using TSplus latest version or if new updates are available
- Fix of all 7.20 known issues
TSplus 7.20 release announcement
- New HTML5 kernel to a better support of latest Java Update security enforcement, AltGr support fixes, Arab keyboard support, enhanced support on MAC
- Adding support of local users/groups when a TSplus host inside a Domain and removing the Wait pop-up during the communication with the AD
- Fix of all 7.10 known issues