TSplus Integrates All its Remote Access Solutions into One Single Bundle Setup
A new setup, allowing Bundle customers to install all the TSplus products they want from a single program, is now published and available.
The installation program allows customers who purchased more than one TSplus product to manage them from one place: they can easily select any or all of them for installation and/or update in one go.
Since March this year, TSplus has offered customers to purchase its different software together in attractive bundles. TSplus solutions complement each other, providing a secure, reliable and user-friendly remote-access technology to publish and deploy applications over a network of connected devices:
- Remote Access to web-enable Windows apps or a full Remote Desktop and make them available from any device using Internet.
- Advanced Security to make sure remote sessions and data shared over remote access stay protected against cybercrimes and malicious behaviors.
- 2FA to prevent anybody with stolen credentials from logging into a corporate web portal thanks to a two steps verification process.
- Server Monitoring to track server usage and status, monitor user behavior on remote sessions, and make sure the installation stays healthy and performant.
- Remote Support to allow IT services to provide quick and efficient remote troubleshooting thanks to screen sharing and PC remote control.
Purchasing the complete suite of software enables IT administrators and management to ensure servers and connections stay safe, available and optimized to always keep the highest level of productivity.
The result is reduced IT costs and investment, timesaving in training and higher flexibility given to the users to work from anywhere. Each TSplus product is individually available for a competitive price and purchasing a combination of them in a bundle makes it even more interesting.
Some time ago, TSplus innovated a unique license file and “key” for all software and update orders belonging to the same customer in order to simplify licensing management. With this new setup, the developer is going one step further in its mission of facilitating network administration and technical Support with a more integrated solution.
Download any TSplus software and test it for free during 15 days.