TSplus 12.50 release announcement:
- A new "Send to Client" contextual menu (right-click menu) can be enabled in AdminTool > Advanced > Contextual Menu to easily send files to Client Workstation:
- The setting "Allow access from Microsoft RDP Client for Admins only" was added in Session > Permissions
- Printer: Page orientation settings were added for the Universal Printer, you can now choose between Portrait or Landscape:
- Add-Ons are now automatically updated when TSplus is updating.
- TSplus 12.50 includes all the improvements and fixes released in previous versions.
The contextual menu is available by right-clicking on the desired file or folder, selecting the TSplus tab and by clicking on "Download":
TSplus 12.40 release announcement:
- The Connection Client program and Web Plugin ("RemoteAppClient") have been merged together and can now be deployed with a single Setup. Both files remain under the same names and each embarks both setups.
- Applications Publishing: applications can now be grouped in "folders" in AdminTool > Applications.
Permissions are then handled per folder for all the applications in a folder, and all the TSplus programs (Floating Panel, Application Panel, Taskbar, Folder, Web Applications Portal) and Mobile App will then display these folders accordingly.
- TSplus has integrated one of the core features of our leading security software suite, RDS-Knight.
Now operating as a native TSplus security feature, we’re proud to introduce TSplus Lockout.
Lockout monitors failed web login attempts on your TSplus server. It logs attempts and automatically blocks the corresponding user after the authorized number of failed attempts has been reached. You will easily see if an Address has been locked under the "Locked" column:
Failed Brute-Force connections attempts are also visible on RDS-Knight Events Log:
- TSplus 12.40 includes all the improvements and fixes released in previous versions.
TSplus 12.30 release announcement:
Two-Factor Authentication can now be done by SMS, thanks to a third-party third-party cloud platform, Twilio. You will just have to create a free account on their website and enter the corresponding account information on the Configure SMS tab of the Two-Factor Authentication Add-On.
Two-factor authentication is available with HTML5 and Remoteapp connections on TSplus Web portal only, on TSplus Mobile Web and Enterprise Editions. This authentication mode does not support login through Remote Desktop client. For more information, check this documentation.